W & F Pascoe provides a host of microfilming services, utilising purpose designed and built bookholding cradles with glass easles to film:
- Historical and Current Newspapers
- Bound and fragile Manuscripts
- Bound Minute and Rare books
- Loose leaf Records and Documents.
Our services extend to:
- Duplication of Microfilm and Negatives
- Archival Processing of exposed microfilm.
For services not listed here, or just to enquire about Microfilming in general, contact Michael Pascoe or Bob Wahl via email, or give us a call on +61 (02) 9949 1133.
Other contact details is available in our Contact Us section.